3 weeks ago
Rainy Days for Sydney…
When booking appointments, we always make sure to check the rain forecast as we cannot proceed with any antenna repairs when the roof is wet for multiple reasons:
1. First and foremost, for the safety of our technicians – the roof surface is very slippery when wet.
2. If the repairs require us to open a section of the roof, water damage may occur.
3. The silicone does not stick and set properly, meaning we may need to return to check on or re-do the job.
We really don’t like re-scheduling appointments, but if we have arranged your appointment and need to re-book because of the weather, we always advise as soon as possible! ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
Strong winds – falling antennas?
Sydney has been experiencing strong winds the last couple of weeks and some customers are reporting poor reception and wobbling masts.
Old and rusted guy wired antenna systems can cause a lot of damage to your roof and property when falling.
If you’re unsure about the state of your antenna mast or are experiencing reception problems, give us a call to arrange an inspection, repair or replacement.
1300 323 344 ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Please SHARE this post to help us reach the right candidate!
WE ARE HIRING!
Looking for a highly motivated and dedicated technician to join our team.
The right candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Be comfortable with working on roofs and in roof cavities (or under a building).
- Be technically minded,experienced with hand and cordless power tools.
- Must have at least 1 year field experience in the telecommunications industry or similar (electrical, cabling etc.)
- Be physically fit.
- Have good communication and customer service skills.
- Be neat and responsible, have a good work attitude and friendly personality.
This is a casual employment with a future full-time opportunity for the right candidate.
All applicants must have a full driving licence and willing to obtain a Police Check certificate.
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com.
If you are a successful candidate, we will ask you to come for an interview and technical skills assessment.
Looking forward to hearing from you! ... See MoreSee Less